30 September 2013

Mini Haul



So I did a little bit of shopping and I have been trying to save my money however it isn't working that well but I decided to finally buy the products I have been after for a whole. Yet again I am late with all the hyped products but I just had to get the L'oreal cleanser to try out. I can tell this will be repurchased loads!

I also got the Maybelline 24 Hours Colour Tattoo's that I have been wanting for AGES. I got the colours On and On Bronze and Permenant Taupe.

Lastly I got some more dry shampoo which is a much loved product to give my hair some volume to my hair and also to make my hair look nice when it gets a little greasy.

So that's all for my haul, what are products you've been wanting for ages but haven't purchased yet?

Louise x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. the loreal thing's a good, cheaper alternative to bioderma! (ive reviewed them here: http://tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/review-loreal-skin-perfection-3-in-1.html)

    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.co.uk | UK beauty blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the micellar solution was sold in the States... I went looking for it the other night only to realize it hasn't made its way to the US yet.

    Pareasa
    The FAB Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the maybelline colour tattoos! Great buy! I have actually recently written a review on these on my blog!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig