8 November 2013

My Favourite Perfume (At the Moment)

A perfume for me is something that I have to REALLY love otherwise it will just sit with the rest of my un-used perfumes on my shelf therefore the smell of the perfume has to be perfect. Recently, I have been loving wearing perfumes rather than my normal body sprays. I used to prefer wearing body sprays because they were much cheaper and I could spray them on me all day and not have to worry about running out as they lasted forever and were cheap to replace. However with perfumes you can't really do that because they run out quickly. 

I have been using my Rihanna Reb'l Fleur perfume LOADS recently, now I have the tiniest bit left.. see my point about liking body sprays more however I CANNOT cope without this perfume so I will continue to buy it.

When I wear it I get a lot of people smelling me and I am frequently being asked "you smell nice.. what have you got on?" If you have the chance to smell this perfume I would because you will instantly be hooked to the smell. What I love about the perfume is that I can spray in on my top and the next day if I was to wear the top again it will be smelling of the perfume therefore I constantly smell nice. The perfume lasts a long time on the skin too.



I have always preferred the black bottle to the red bottle. The red version is called Rebelle and it has the same packaging but obviously red however the smell just isn't nice in my opinion. There is also a nude version which I need to smell. The price of this perfume is £19 for 30ml. 

Have you tried this perfume, if you have do you also love it? I think this would make a perfect Christmas present, and if I got this as a present I would be happy.

Louise x



1 comment :

  1. I have that perfume too and got it as a birthday present, Love it so much and such a nice scent x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.