2 November 2013

November Wishlist

As the months go on and on so quickly we have finally reached my second favourite month November (obviously December is my favourite) as it is my birthday this month! So I have done my November Wishlist for you.


Chanel Healthy Glow Sheer Powder A £38 powder is not needed when there a good drugstore powders that do the job but to own a Chanel product would be amazing. The packaging is classy and would look great in my makeup collection.

Nars At First Sight Eyes and Cheek Palette This palette contains eye shadows that I would use everyday for natural looks and cheek colours that would be perfect for weekend looks or special occasions.  It has the famous Orgasm blush and Laguna Bronzer. At £45 this is a splurge but would be totally worth it.

BaByliss Pro Hair Wand I never used to like my hair curled but now I love the look. This wand has had my eye on it for ages. It is now £19.99 from Argos which is a bargain!

M.A.C Lipstick in Rebel I don't yet own a M.A.C lipstick so I will definitely be getting one with my birthday money or for Christmas. I love the shade rebel and it is the perfect dark colour for these seasons and it will also add a pop of colour to a plain outfit.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette This is on my wishlist as it will be perfect for quick and easy eye shadow application for college as I don't have that much time in the morning. Also I love the packaging. I want to join in (very late) with the urban decay palette hype.

Nars Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Since I saw Wayne from gossmakeupartist on youtube do a review on this I have wanted it ever since I love the look that it gives. Still, £28 isn't really on budget it will remain on my wish list.

I am hoping to get the naked basic palette, BaByliss pro hair wand and the M.A.C lipsticks also maybe the Nars at first sight palette as a gift. What's on your November Wishlist?

Louise x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Everytime I see Nars products, it makes me want to buy something from there more and more haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig