10 November 2013

Whats on my face?


Rimmel lasting finish foundation in shades ivory and natural beige mixed together
Collection lasting perfection concealer in fair and Maybelline fit me concealer in 35 mixed together
MUA pro brow kit
ELF eyelid primer
Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo in permenate toupe
Eyeko eyeliner
ELF 3 in one mascara
17 shine control powder in neutral
Bourjois delice de poudre in 51
Benefit dandelion blusher
No7 lipstick in 10 Chinchilla
Rimmel stay glossy lipgloss in always lovely

Hope you like this makeup look!
Louise x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love your top! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig