18 April 2014

The start of my MAC eyeshadow collection...

Uh-Oh yes, I have also been sucked into collecting MAC eyeshadows and I can tell I am going to have to fill a full palette in the future. I went to MAC on Tuesday and I already knew what eyeshadows I wanted yet I still stood there for ages swatching a lot of colours.

I bought my first two eyeshadows in the original packaging instead of the pan slots, and will be buying palettes to fill soon. I will re-purchase these colours in the future once I have used them all up anyway so it doesn't matter!



All that glitters is such a gorgeous colour and I am going to get a lot of use out of it as it's a colour you can wear all year round! Who doesn't love pink and glitter?


Espresso is a brown matte eyeshadow which is great for working into the crease. It compliments all that glitters well and I can tell this is going to be a eyeshadow i reach for a lot!

I am very pleased with my purchases and can't wait till my collection increases! What was your first MAC eyeshadow?

Louise x

1 comment :

  1. Uh oh, you'll be addicted now! My first was 'Over the taupe' and I still love it to this day!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.