25 June 2014

Mini Haul

When I say mini haul I really do mean a mini haul, I have 3 things to show you. I went into superdrug yesterday to repurchase my coco brown 1 hour tan and I had to look at the makeup stands.. afterall I did need to also repurchase my favourite foundation. The L'oreal stand had a 3 for 2 offer so I couldn't say no? These products I purchased are not new and have already been blogged about however I really wanted to try the other 2 products which are new to my collection.


L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation-£10.99
This foundation is good if you want a light coverage which can be built to a medium coverage. I like this because it looks very natural. The main reason I like this is because it is the first foundation I have found that has best matched my skin colour from the drugstore. I am still on the hunt for the perfect shade to match my porcelain skin as the non matching face and neck stresses me out when I am not tanned because there are more darker and medium shades that can be mixed together to get the right colour to match my tan colour. I also love how it is a dewy foundation as I am not a fan of the matte skin anymore. The shade I brought is rose pearl. From the image below you can tell the consistency of the foundation is runny therefore it will not be thick and heavy on the skin.


L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer Pure Light-£9.99
I brought this primer as I always see Shaaanxo from YouTube using it and it helped to make her foundations dewy. I will be comparing this to the No7 illuminator I mentioned here as I love that under my foundation. The product comes out white and I cannot wait to try this to see how it makes my base look.

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara-£8.99
I needed a new mascara as the one I am using is drying up. When I saw this I had to grab it as I forgot all about this mascara. It has been hyped up with mixed reviews so I had to try it. I am excitied to see how this makes my lashes look and if it is really clumpy I will not enjoy this! I am also excitited to see how the wand works to make the lashes look good as it is bendy to help get right into the lashes.


If you have tried any of these products please let me know what you think! Now back to boring coursework *sigh*
Louise x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.