11 August 2014

Fashion Haul

After a much needed shopping trip with some friends I came back with a few purchases that I'm really happy with so I thought I'd share them with you. I went to many shops but it's a pain when everything you like doesn't have your size in stock. The most annoying thing is when something looks better on the hanger than it does on you, can anyone relate? First world problems..


From Newlook I brought this lime green cami top which is only £9.99! I think this is a great top to brighten up my wardrobe as I normally stick to plain colours as you will see in this post.. I like to pair this with jeans. It looks nice tucked in but I prefer it out. It is perfect for this season however I don't think we will be getting any hot weather soon in the UK. I think I could get away with wearing this in the winter but for fall this would look amazing with jeans and a leather jacket.

For a while I have been looking for my size in these jeans in my local River Island but have failed a couple of times. I even looked online and they were sold out. When I went shopping in London I found them and had to get them. I have been after these jeans because I have given up with my Topshop Joni jeans as they have gone baggy. I hope these jeans don't do that. They are £40 here.

 I love plain crop tops and when I saw this for only £9.99 from River Island I knew I had to have it. It is different as it has a high neck style. These are so easy to wear as they can be matched with shorts, jeans or high waisted skirts. In the Autumn I will wear this with jeans, boots and a leather jacket for my oh so edgy style.

Denim shorts have been on my list for a while but they are hard to find as I don't want to be walking around with my bum cheeks on show... I found these from again River Island and was surprised at the price. I thought they were going to be more than just £28. I will also wear these in the colder months with tights.










My last top to show is again a high neck top, and again from River Island and again black! What I love about this is that I can dress it up or down. I can tuck it in or leave it out, I love it. This is comfortable as it is jersey material. I also love the back detail. It is also only £18.

And that is the end of my mini fashion haul! I have already been browsing online at more clothes that I want. Hope you liked this post. What item is your favourite?

Louise x




4 comments :

  1. I love the last black top from RI - it's so versatile and super stylish. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thanks for commenting Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the black high neck tops! So easy to style and dress up and down! I just followed your blog lovely

    My blog: socksandsparkless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.