13 August 2014

My Fave TV Shows!

I am currently obsessed with watching TV shows and it's mainly what I do in my spare time. Episode after episode and I've almost completed a season in what.. a day? I used to just watch the usual soaps, big brother and TOWIE but now I have brushed them off and have settled with actual good addictive shows. My friends get me into these TV shows so I thought I'd share with you my favourite shows.

  • Pretty Little Liars

  • Gossip Girl

  • 90210

  • Awkward

I have been watching pretty little liars for ages but in my opinion season 5 is dragging a bit but none the less it is still amazing. I just hope the show ends soon so I can finally find out the mystery. This is the most addictive TV show I have ever watched and I couldn't recommed it enough. Gossip Girl is my favourite show of them all. I must admit it is a show that may take you a while to get into but after you begin to fall in love with the characters it becomes amazing and I was unable to stop watching it. I didn't even want it to end.. and I may have cried at the last episode! I have been watching 90210 for a while and it's an easy show to watch but still amazing. I was hooked from the first episode.. and made me want to live in Beverly Hills. Awkward on the other hand is a show I have just started I watched the first few epsiodes with my friend and then I went home and continued watching it. It's so funny and different to the other shows I have mentioned above.

It is the most annoying thing when good TV shows get cancelled e.g. The Lying Game and Ravenswood they were my absolute favourties and left cliff hangers. I really wanted to find out about the untold mysteries that laid in them. I hate watching something then not finishing it!

Have you watched any of these shows? Any recommendations?

Louise x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.