1 September 2014

1st of September

The start of this new month brings excitement as the prolonged wait has finally come to an end. Autumn and winter is on it's way which is by far the greatest seasons in my opinion as it brings pleasant festivals to enjoy. Halloween, Bonfire night and Christmas all lead to time well spent with family and friends. I am so excited for Winter time as Christmas is my favourite season. Christmas lights around shopping centres, ice skating rinks, Santa's grotto's, Christmas films and songs, the build up is the most enjoyable. These seasons also include my 18th Birthday which I am super excited about but also makes me anxious thinking about growing up and what will happen in the future as I am a 'live in the moment' kind of girl. Other than festivals and celebrations the time coming up to Autumn and winter also contains going/going back to school, college or university. Starting new somewhere can be scary however going back somewhere can also mean you can start fresh, as for me- starting fresh means getting work done straight away so nothing is left to the last minute. As these busy periods can be sort of overwhelming happiness, cheerfulness and joy is brought to counteract with the gloom fullness of the rain, wind and colds which brings me positivity so that I can live a little and enjoy these seasons as there is so much to look forward to. Overall, I am excited for what the Autumn and Winter seasons may bring. I wonder if any of you are as excited as I am!

Louise x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig