31 August 2016

Stationary Haul!

Whenever I see Back 2 School stationary I get so excited even as a 19 year old. The best thing about going back to school for me was going shopping with my mum to buy everything I needed and more! However, towards the end of the year I'd be left with a pencil, a pen given to me by a friend from the "I forgot my pen" day all shoved in my blazer pocket.

So I have finished my first year of University and there was no reason for me to buy any stationary as everything was done on computers. Now that I have decided to take a different path and go back to college again (long story) I feel that I have an excuse to spend my money on stationary.

I went to Wilkinson's which is one of my favourite stores. I love to look round the shop, dream about the items I'd buy if I had my own home and eye up the Pick 'n' Mix stand. It is also my favourite shop to pick up cute but cheap stationary.








 Yes... you caught me! I really did buy pencils with the times tables put on there, they will be helpful by refreshing my memory. I haven't done maths in a while so I can check my answers as I like to remember them off by heart rather than working them out. I love the note book saying 'Do What You Love' it's really fitting for my situation at the moment due to my life changes, the size is going to be perfect to fit in my bag. I bought the 'I really should' to do list as I'm always creating lists so why not get a one with flowers on? The Thoughts, Ideas, Plans and Dreams notebook is so cute I had to get it. I can jot down notes for future blog posts and all different types of ideas as I am very organised and love planning. As for the other note book with the diamonds, I thought I'd take this to work with me because I'll always need to jot down notes and again create endless lists. I love the flimsy notebooks from Wilko's they always do these but in all different colours and patterns, I've had them before and the different styles are again so cute! And of course I bought two packets of pens because why not!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, do you have the same love for buying stationary as I do? I could have said 'cute' many more times but I had to stop myself.
Louise x



SHARE:

13 comments

  1. cuuuuute! i love wilkos stationary xo


    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so certain I'd picked up everything I needed this year, but I'm sensing another trip! They didn't have half this stuff when I went in. :( That list book is from the same range as my folder this year, so it's definitely a sign I need to buy it.

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I really could go back for more too! And yes get it! I love it. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh!! Timestable pencils would be so handy. I'm a sucker for stationery. Wilkos get some really really pretty things in and at affordable prices.
    Xx Beth - www.bethparnaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to re-take maths so having these pencils will hopefully work a charm in class. Sadly I'd have to take these pencils out for exams ;) xx

      Delete
  4. I love stationary! I love the cute notebook you picked up!
    Amy xx
    Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Amy! I'm glad you liked it! Xx

      Delete
  5. The best thing about back to school is reading stationery hauls! I love the diamond notebook xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stationery hauls are my favorites as well as the back to school feeling this time of the year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a lovely post, we all love a stationary haul! I think I need to pick up the to do list myself tomorrow!

    Lxoxo
    www.lovelibby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig