1 September 2016

Boutique of Molly Bardot Cut Out Bodycon Dress

I am most definitely a shopaholic, most of the money I make is spent on clothes. As a special occasion is coming up soon I felt that Boutique of Molly would stock the most perfect dress for me and of course I wasn't disappointed. I love wearing black. Infact, most of my wadrobe is black. When this was delivered in a pretty pink package I opened it up straight away and to no suprise I loved it instantly. The delivery was quick and safe as it has to be signed for. If you order before 3pm you get next day delivery, what more could you want?






If you are a firm size 8 this dress will fit perfectly. The dress is fitted to my body in all the right places however it doesn't feel tight. I am quite short but it is the perfect length for my height however if you are taller it will still be no problem for you.

There are a lot of ways you can style this dress. I paired it with black heels however I feel that my red heels will also look good. I like quite plain outfits however you could dress this up with a necklace to make an even bigger statement but I think the dress does this anyway.

Another thing I like about the dress is that I dont need to put it over my head therefore after I have done a full face of makeup which I do before putting clothes on, I don't have to worry about ruining my makeup and getting stains on the dress!

You can buy this dress here for £29.95 however if you use the discount code LOUISE20 you will get 20% off!

The team from Boutique of Molly are fab! They are lovely and are very informative of their items.  I wasn't sure that the cut outs would be suitable for my un-toned stomach but they reassured me that the cut outs are exactly what they look like in the picture which they were right, making them very trustworthy. They are great with their communication so you will always be able to contact them if you have any inquiries.

*Disclaimer I bought this item with my own money and all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This dress looks stunning on you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous dress! You look amazing x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look stunning!! I always feel like every girl needs a dress like this, simple but effective. Love your hair with it too - beauty xo

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree every girl needs a dress like this! Xx

      Delete
  5. This dress is lovely, you look great

    Delaine | http://delainemyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig