20 November 2016

Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade Review


Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade offers long lasting, smudge proof, perfect brows provided by a cream formula and a water proof finish (details from superdrug). The glass pot makes the product look expensive and the plastic lid screws on tight. It a comes in a cute box along with a double ended brush which is dense enough to make it easy to apply. I have the shade blonde which I thought wouldn't be a good match for my brows. I like them to be ashy as possible as I don't want an orange tint. The product in the pot looks like it would give me that however, when I applied it I was suprised that it was the perfect shade for me. I usally use powder products which look more natural and last longer than any other product I personally think, so I wasn't sure how this would turn out. 



As you can see from the product above I have been using this product a lot. You only need to dip the brush in the slightest bit and you get enough product to outline your brows. I then go in one more time to fill them in. Once I have finished, I brush them out to remove any sharp times. The product makes your brows look natural however they do need a brush to get rid of any areas which may have too much product. This is the first time I have ever used a pomade and this product made it so easy for me to achieve a good brow day everyday. I am not the best either at applying makeup but this is a dream to apply therefore, I recommend it to anyone trying out a cream for the first time before they purchase a more pricey option like ABH. I was going to purchase that but I feel like I don't need to anymore. This product is going to last me AGES so, for £6 I got a bargain! I'm sorry for the awful pictures, but I couldn't wait to use this product so used brushes had brush marks in the cream had to do!

Have you tried this product? Did you like it? Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Louise x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great review, I recently picked this product up and was just looking for other people's opinions on it. I personally love it, it's so affordable and easy to use xx

    Lookingback-sadierawson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig