29 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016


Christmas is over and done with already which makes me very sad. It's crazy how we do so much prep and then it's over so quickly. I really felt excited for Christmas this year. It's not really the same when you are older however, this year has been the first year where I could afford to buy everybody presents. Therefore, I was excited to give my gifts to my family. I was also excited to receive some presents too of course. I don't have a problem with anyone sharing what they got for Christmas. I get once a year therefore, Christmas is obviously special so I will be happy to show everyone. Plus I am grateful for everything. I had a lovely Christmas with my family and I am now feeling rather full. I love all the food at Christmas time. I hope you all had a great Christmas!


This is a quick picture of my presents from my Mum and Dad. I put everything in a pile. I couldn't wait to take everything out of the packaging so I quickly took a snap. Involving PJS and lots of socks!


Thomas Sabo Necklace and matching earrings, Tanya Burr Makeup bag and nail set, Ted Baker purse, message light box, Ted Baker perfume set


My mum got me this beautiful chair to finish off my bedroom. Now it looks complete!


Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Bow n Arrow, Viktor&Rolf BonBom Perfume and Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer 



Boux Avenue bralet underwear set. I love the nude/pink colour, it's so pretty! Also, PJ shirt from Boux Anenue. I got a grey PJ Shirt saying 'Messy Hair Don't care' too, but I have already worn that so I do not have a picture.



Newlook heeled boots






Thank you for checking out what I got for Christmas. Hope you enjoyed.

Louise x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. im so jealous of how much you got!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the Kat Von D lipstick 😍 Loved this post 💗
    A x | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got some great things....and so much. Great post too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that chair!

    www.thedizzyingheights.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig