28 January 2017

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer Review


Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (what a mouthful) promises that it will cover your most scandalous flaws with a lightweight formula which gives complete coverage and a demi-matte finish. It also states that no matter how much product you apply, keep building and building and it will blend whilst not settling into any fine lines. This is achieved through the Japanese green tea ingredient which revitalises and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and brightening all complexions. Information found on Debenhams website

In a Debenhams store, I had a great experience at the Urban Decay counter. A nice employee helped to pick my shade, and she certainly got it right! I asked for a shade that would highlight under my eyes however not being overly bright that I'd get from the lightest shade. I got the shade medium light, which is a neutral shade which matches my foundation perfectly (as I wear darker colours to match my fake tan).

I really like the applicator of this product. It picks up enough product to apply under my eyes, and on my face as I like to highlight my nose, forehead, cupids bow and chin also. I do like to double dip though, to build up the coverage. I defiantly agree that it is light weight and I find that it does blend beautifully making my base look flawless. I set this concealer lightly with the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Light and it stays on all day. My eyes look smooth and perfect.

Previous to using this concealer, I loved the Maybelline Anti-age Rewind concealer, which costs £7.99. The Urban Decay concealer costs £17.50 therefore it is going to hurt when I run out of this product haha! I'm sure I will repurchase at some point. There are so many high-end products I need to repurchase and I do not have enough money!

What are your favourite concealers?

Louise x

7 comments :

  1. I keep meaning to try this, but shy away every time for some reason! Sounds like a worthwhile purchase though. I've reverted to the YSL Touche Éclat as I was finding my concealer was too heavy under my eyes, and I think it gives just enough coverage but brightens the under-eye area so well - really good for every day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's not thick and it just gives enough to cover your under eyes for everyday! Never tried the YSL concealer though! Thank you for the comment xx

      Delete
  2. This concealer sounds fab! It'll definitely be the next concealer I purchase after I finish some of the ones I already own. Thanks for sharing :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really want this concealer! I use the MAC Prolongwear concealer which is a god send but its so expensive eqqq! Really nice post Louise.
    Lucy x

    lovelife-withlucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to wear that everyday for under the eyes. But I feel it's a bit too thick now that I've tried others! Xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this & the setting spray! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.