4 February 2017

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask Review


Hi guys, so today's post is a short little Saturday one. You may have seen these before but I thought I'd share my opinion on the Garner Moisture Bomb masks anyway! Tissue masks are such an amazing invention! It is so much easier to get a mask out of the packet and just put it on your face, rather than make a mess putting a mask on with your hands and washing it off. I got these masks from Boots for 99p each, what a bargain! So I took it out the packaging, fitted it on my face and the mask felt rather cooling and also smelt pleasant. I watched Youtube for 15 minutes and then peeled it off. I rubbed in the product (you can wipe it off if you prefer). My face was left very moisturised so for 99p I couldn't really go wrong and I have VERY dry skin too. 

I have used this twice now and I will repurchase more. Every time I pop into boots or superdrug I will pick some up. I feel that these are good for when you feel a bit poop. It's cold, you may not be feeling yourself and maybe all you need is some moisture haha, I know I do! (some vitamin D would be nice too) If you have any skincare recommendations please leave them down in the comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Louise x

2 comments :

  1. I love tissue masks, I agree they're so much easier than the one's you've gotta squeeze out and slap on with your hands (and old foundation brush is a great alternative, though!). These sound amazing though, and I'm sure they're cheaper than the superdrug one's I use atm!

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep seeing these around! Must get myself some to try because i've heard all good things so far!

    Abbie x
    http://abbiethorn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.