16 February 2017

Rimmel Lip Products Review


I have not experimented that much with Rimmel since I was at school. I used to be hooked on the lasting finish foundation, stay matte powder and an eyebrow pencil. Now, all I use is a liquid liner which is amazing. I'm not a fan of their base products anymore so I always skip this makeup stand in Boots and Superdrug. However, when shopping with a friend she went to see what Rimmel had to offer as she wanted more lip products. I was surprised and shocked at the amazing colours and lip products they had. My friend swatched so many lipsticks and as soon as I saw the the shade in this post on her hand I had to have it! We also looked at lip glosses as I am really getting back into using sheer glosses on their own, or over lipsticks.



I got the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Nude Collection in the shade 48. I love the packaging of this lipstick, the pink and the silver detail makes it look classy. Also how gorgeous is this colour? It's like a deep browny pinky nude with a tiny hint of berry. On the lips, it definitely is a bold colour. I love having bold nude lips at the moment, especially with a basic eye look. I found this lipstick really easy to apply. I am not the best at applying lipstick however I made it work which really shows how good this lipstick is! I really like the formula. It feels comfortable on the lips and it lasts a long time, unless you are eating and drinking of course. When my lipstick was wearing off one time, I applied the lip gloss shown in this post over it and it looked like my lipstick was freshly applied! I also found a lip liner that matches this lipstick by essence in the shade 05 Lovely Frappuccino which I highly rate.



I am INLOVE with the Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss in the shade snog. They have so many other shades and I feel like I need them all! I don't mind the packaging. The applicator on this lip gloss is great. It picks up enough product to coat your lips in one go perfectly as the applicator is a good size. Although it's just a gloss, it honestly has some colour pay off. This is a great product to put in your hand bag for when your lips need some hydration but you still want some colour.


What do you think about these products? Do you like the colours? Thank you for reading!

Louise x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That's an amazing colour lipstick! I'm really into glosses at the moment so may have to give this one a try too.

    Www.honorireland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look like pretty shades! I rarely wear lip products, I've got so many lipsticks that I never wear 🙈 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look so pretty, but oh my lord the word 'snog' makes me want to punch myself in the throat hahah! Ahh my cringe world 😬 Beautiful blog photos though chick, I really enjoyed this post!
    Clo x

    Xvousetesbellex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig