15 April 2017

Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Day Cream Review


I have been after a day cream for a while now. I want a moisturiser that I can wear everyday under my foundation that won't make my skin look oily, break me out or feel too thick. If you saw my last post, you will see one of my failed attempts of finding a daily moisturiser! Anyway, I found the Nivea day cream in savers for about £3 so I decided to give it a go. I picked up the sensitive version as I really do have sensitive skin. I didn't think I did till trying out new skin care recently. I have never had problems with Nivea before, so I had no doubts that this would harm my skin.

What's good?

I love this day cream. I love how it isn't too thick therefore making it perfect to sit under makeup which is what I was looking for. The product sinks into the skin quickly. Foundation blends into the skin perfectly when I use this. I have found that my skin now feels smoother and softer. There isn't much scent to this product which is amazing as I hate products with strong smells, especially if it isn't a pleasant one. The packaging is nice, I like how it comes in a tube as it is less messy. The day cream is cheap and you get a good amount of product. I haven't had any problems with my skin since using it.


What's bad?

Honestly, nothing at the moment! I love this.


Would I recommend it?

Yes I would! I think if you are on a budget you should try out this product. If you are not using a moisturiser at the moment because you can't find one, please try this! They have different ones for all skin types so you will find one that suits you. I'm sure my skin is now thanking me for the moisture haha!

What daily moisturiser do you use?

Louise x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Might have to get me some of this day cream! I've been looking for one and this seems good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Especially if you've been looking for one for a while x

      Delete
  2. I have this day cream used it yesterday for the first time. It's nice hearing your thoughts on it so far I'm loving it to.:)

    Taslyn| www.hiddenbeau-t.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nivea have some really good products, they're so reliable for skin care! This seems so good, I'll have to try it out!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have never failed me either!x

      Delete
  4. This sounds fab! I wonder if they have one for super dry skin as that's what I need!

    Www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post :)
    happy Easter :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a really good day cream xx

    www.GemmaEtc.com 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig