2 April 2017

NYX Haul


This post shows exactly why I should not work near town! On my lunch break me and my friend took a walk over to town which always ends up with us spending money. My local boots has only just got a NYX counter, I have been waiting AGES! Every time I go to Westfield there is literally hardly any stock left so looking at a full NYX stand was just heaven. They have so many makeup products that look amazing and professional too.











Products shown

Nyx Lingerie Lipstick in Push up (Left)
Nyx Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie (Middle)
Nyx Butter Gloss in Madeline (Right)
Nyx Prismatic Shadow in Tin
Nyx Prismatic Shadow in Fireball

What is your favourite thing from this haul?

Louise x

11 comments :

  1. Those eyeshadows look gorgeous, I love the look of the coppery red shade ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw it in store I had to get it!

      Delete
  2. I've not tried a lot of NYX shadows, but those two look gorgeous! Fireball is especially pretty!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try one of their palettes xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore my NYX eyebrow pencil and I definitely need to try more from the brand. I've never seen a shade of the lip products that has really caught my eye but I think trip to a counter may change my mind.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shadows looks insane :D Such good pigment!

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Push Up is such a beautiful shade. I absolutely love NYX - I always spend far too much when I go to my local stand! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shadows look so pretty and pigmented! x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of the lippies! Gorgeous shades! The rose gold shadow is stunning as well!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested in the Lingeries lipsticks! I need something neutral for work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.