14 May 2017

Garnier Skin Active Soothing Botanical Toner


I have tried a few Garnier products and I am a fan of their skin and hair products so when I saw this product in Superdrug I had to try it. I recently purchased a toner from The Body Shop so I was interested to see if this is any better as it is cheaper. I picked up the toner for dry and sensitive skin to suit me but I think there are other variations. So if you are new to toners, they are used to remove left over makeup after cleansing. This product promises to tone the skin leaving it feeling soothed by the rose water. A soothing product is amazing for my skin as it can become irritated sometimes. The bottle is the same as the other cleansing type products which I like, the rose on the bottle is super pretty which makes it recognisable if you have the other products.


What's good?

This product has a scent to it as expected but it is pleasant and not too overpowering. The bottle will last you a while even if you use it everyday. You do not need to use a lot of it. It does what is says it is supposed to do. After I have used this I go in with moisturiser and my skin does feel soothed and clean. My skin does not become irritated and I do feel refreshed after use.

What's bad?

I don't have anything bad to say about this toner. It does and the job and it's amazing for the price. It costs around £3, but can be seen on offer in Superdrug.

Would I recommend?

I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a toner on a budget. Or for someone who has never used a toner before but would like to see what they are about!

Thank you for reading!

Louise x

10 comments :

  1. I never really use toner, but this sounds like a great product! And it's so cheap and affordable as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always skip toner for some reason, definitely time to start adding it back to my routine. Lovely photos!

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never use toner, but this sounds like a great one! Garnier do great skincare xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never use a toner but this seems really good and great for it's price! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why have I never used toner? This sounds great and I love garnier products! Always works well with my skin.
    a life of a charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their micellar water, so I'd love to give this a go! :)

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this toner too, it smells amazing! So addictive to use!

    Leah xx
    http://www.leahmarriott.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to use toner, but then I stopped for some reason. this sounds really good!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so good, need to try it xx
    liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.