26 May 2017

My Trip To Venice


Italy is such a beautiful place to visit. I went for 3 days and it was just enough for me. It was a good break for me and the weather was amazing... maybe a little too hot for all the walking. I stayed at Hotel Anastasia which was right by San Marco Square. It was a cute little hotel which was right in the centre. Everything was in walking distance and you are right by the shops and lots of restaurants.

Here's a little break down of my trip or you can just scroll for the pictures. We flew from London Stansted to Venice Treviso Airport. We got a coach to the water bus and the water bus to San Marco. We checked in and went for lunch. Then we explored the little streets, went to San Marco Square, had drinks at a bar. We had pasta for dinner and had a early night as we had been up since 3am and had done a lot of walking. Plus because it was super hot it tired me out even more. 

On the second day we went on a Gondola which was amazing, it has to be done. It was cool going down all the little streets and it made me laugh when there was gondola traffic haha! Then, we crossed the bridge to the other side of Venice. There wasn't much to see like the other side but there was some museums and restaurants. When we came back we had pizza again for lunch! We took a 10 minute walk to the Rialto bridge which was stunning! We had cocktails and enjoyed sitting in the sun. After that we walked back to our hotel and got ready for dinner at a fancy restaurant. We had spaghetti bolognese and a bottle of prosseco.

On the last day we got up early and got to boat bus back to the coach and the coach to the airport. I don't like flying much but it only took 1hr 45min. When I got back home I had the biggest headache ever.. I don't know if it was the plane pressure or dehydration but I still have it now and I have been drinking plenty of water... I probably wouldn't visit Venice again but I would love to go to Italy again as it is a beautiful country. 










I have 3 layers of ice cream! Mango, banana and lemon. Yum!














video

Thanks for checking out my post! Hvae you been to Venice or plan on going?

Louise x

5 comments :

  1. I'm going to Venice in July so I'll be referring back to this when I go! The pasta and ice cream look delicious! Thanks for sharing this lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to have such a good time! Xx

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had such a good time, and all of the pictures look amazing! Especially the food haha! It's a shame about the headache, I hope you manage to get better soon xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Venice is a place I have wanted to visit for a while now. Your pictures are beautiful, looks like you had a great time!

    Olivia / Describingolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venice is my dream holiday destination, I really hope I go one day!
    Liv xx
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.