27 August 2017

New Zoella Lifestyle Range Haul


Zoella has recently brought out a new permanent Lifestyle range which is soooo cute! I love the colour theme as it is super me! When I was watching her video showing all the new products I knew I had to get my hands on some, so I went straight on to Superdrug. They are sold at other stores also such as Feelunique and Waterstones and a few more. There are a couple of other products that I liked that I didn't get which was the gold Inspire sign, I didn't get that because it doesn't match my room everything is white, black, grey and silver. I also loved the cushions but they were quite pricey for what they are. Also I loveee the notebook but I don't need a £15 notebook.




I have the trinket tray right next to my bed which looks super. I love things like this. I got the Stay On Top Of Your World book to keep my life organised, it holds loads of pages of weekly day to day lists, post it notes and to do lists. I love the pencils but they are too pretty to use! I am going to use the pot to hold all my makeup brushes in. I love the design and it looks cute on my dressing table.

Have you get anything from Zoe's new lifestyle range? What is your favourite item?

Louise x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You got so many lovely things, this is such a great range and the colour scheme is gorgeous! I love the little trinket tray xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. The range is beautiful and I love the little phrases on the pencils. xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any products from zoella but all the products do look super cute.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite range from Zoella. It looks more luxurious and I love the pink, gold & white colour theme
    https://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got so many love things, I love this collection. the trinket looks so lovely, its definitely the highest thing on my wish list from this collection! x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig