10 September 2017

Benefit Soft & Natural Brows Set Review


After watching Jordan Lipscombe use some products from this set in a video I wanted to try Benefit brow products as they made her eyebrows look so good! When I went to a Benefit counter to buy the pencil they were selling a set with two full size products and some minis. At the time John Lewis were offering 10% off which was fab.




The box contains a brow pencil, brow gel, brow highlight and some stencils.



I love the packaging of this pencil. The product is on one end and there is a brush on the other. I love how you can twist the product up as it is so much easier to use. In store when I swatched the shade on my hand, the women heard me say there isn't much pigment. She explained that the product isn't supposed to go on skin but on the hairs it will glide on. This sounds good, but what about those with gaps in their brows? 

I love the colour. I love ashy toned brows however this colour is not too ashy that your brows look dark grey. It leaves me with a natural shade of brows. It isn't the easiest to create shape with however, with a bit of work you can create a nice brow. I prefer this when my eyebrows are tidied up. I have a gap in my brow where hair doesn't grow but I didn't seem to have that much of a problem. Overall, I love this product and I will continue to purchase it. I have chosen it over my powders and pomades which is saying something!




The benefit gel is amazing too. After using the pencil I brush this through my brows. I love the shape of the brush. It catches the hairs with just the right amount of product which creates natural brows as you can actually see the hairs.



The highlight is a nice touch to the set. I've never used a highlight in form of a pencil under my brows before. This highlight is very pigmented however it's very pink. I'm not a massive fan of pink tones but this is actually quite pretty. Though, it's not something I'd rush out to get if I ran out.


I'm not going to use these stencils ever but it's another cute addition to the set.

I am pleased with this set and the standouts for sure are the pencil and the gel. I recommend you get those! What do you think?
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This looks so nice! The packaging is to die for! 😍 I will definitely need to invest in this xxx

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! You definitely do, it's so nice! xx

      Delete
  2. Ooo I might have to give this a try. Gorgeous photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benefit brow products are my favourite! I'm currently using a mix of Ka Brow, gimme brow and goof proof brow pencil! This kit is so handy if you've never tried anything though x

    Lily | Covet Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this set too, how good is it I love it so much!! Benefit have such good brow products xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a good set! I'm trying to get into doing my brows, so I'll have to test this out!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Ready, Set, Brow and love it so much. Now you've made me want the whole set!

    Lon x

    just-a-Kidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! That and gimme brow are gold for my sparse brows. Thanks for sharing, will give these a go x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks like such a lovely set, I love the look of Benefit's packaging!x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig