3 September 2017

Jeffree Star Lip Ammunition Celebrity Skin Review


People have a lot to say about Jeffree Star but I just can't help it, I love his Youtube channel, his reviews are so honest and I 100% trust his product recommendations even if some are right out of my price range!

I have been wanting to try his makeup range for a while now. Everything looks so nice, even if it's not right up my street. I don't think any of the skin frosts would suit my skin and the eyeshadow palette is gorgeous but I wouldn't use it much. I decided to get a lipstick because you can't really go wrong with trying out a lipstick. I have been wanting to try his shade 'celebrity skin' for a while now. It's my kind of colour and I love the name. I would love to try his liquid lipsticks too but I know that they would be way too drying for me.


The packaging of this product is very cute. I Wouldn't say it looks luxurious though. The formula probably won't be one of my favourites either. It is as expected, very drying but it's not uncomfortable. I know it's a matte lipstick but it's more drying than some of my others. I like the staying power and I love how it looks with a nude lipgloss over the top. 

I say these are worth the money if you are a Jeffree Star fan but I don't think you are missing out if you are not.

What do you think?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have this lipstick and the colour is really stunning, but you're right about it being drying!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig