9 September 2017

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Review


I'm late to the party AGAIN... but I finally have purchased the Urban Decay Nake Heat Palette. After seeing everyone's pictures, reviews, videos and swatches I knew that I needed this palette. These shades are my go to at the moment so to have them all in one palette is amazing. I was that exicted about opening the palette that I actually dropped it on hard flooring and almost cried... the relief when I picked it up to find it still perfect!





I love how the palette has a brush as I always use my brush from the first UD palette as they are perfect for packing on colour. This brush has a blending brush on the end but it is a bit too dense! 

The colours blend out so well and they are also so pigmented. Urban Decay never let me down!

My favourite shades are He Devil, Cayenne and En Fuego.

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the look of Scorched, En Fuego, Ashes and Ember! this looks like a stunning palette x

    embarked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this palette! From packaging, shades, and quality - this palette gets an A+ from me!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig